Missy Bon Bon in the City of Golden Friendship

My recent trip to CDO leads me to a new discovery & an instant favorite, Missy Bon Bon. Being a foodie made me fall instantly to Missy Bon Bon's wide array of pastries.
Backtrack to how I come to discover it, my sissy upon knowing I'll be passing CDO on my way to Camiguin, asked me for Missy Bon Bon's Ube Ensaymada. And being a nice sister, I tried looking for it, only to find out, I'll be falling to its spell. Missy Bon Bon is located at Limketkai Mall, CDO.
The Place is quint and cozy, especially with its interior's color palate, a girly girl would love to stay and relax in their place. I may be biased for loving its interiors because it plays around with my favorite colors; yellow & blue.


More than the place, its the taste that always makes me love a new food place that I get into. To die for are their cheesy sponge, soft, sweet and cheesy, its a perfect combination of the sweetness of yema like spread and the cheese grates outside......hmmmmm soo yummy.
Paying for my pasalubongs

Cheesy Ensaymada

Ordered my lunch

I drop by Missy Bon Bon just to buy pasalubongs, but I ended up having my lunch, the moment I reached their counter, wow, I dont know if I am just imagining it, but it seems so real. I have to have the Turkey Waldorf Salad and Chicken Ferinze. And again an offer I can't resist orange juice & blueberry cake.
Turkey Waldorf Salad

Chicken Ferinze

Blueberry Cake

By this time you might be thinking I am over with my food trip.....sorry but I have to try their gelato......wooooh, no words can describe their beer gelato, but I opted for pistachios & ferrero rocher gelato.
Choices, choose, chosen......

PERFECT

The chosen two.....

With a stomach full, yes I am ready to go home by now, 40 mins of Airplane ride, 20 minutes of taxi ride & 3 hours of Bus ride, I'll be home......Till my next food trip.

Comments