In Simplicity, Sincerity is Seen (Tata & Ian's Wedding)

My bestfriend of more than 15 years invited me to her sister's wedding. I said yes right away, so we can catch-up once again, since she works in Dubai, and I get to see her once or twice a year. And this is one of those times that we get to be together.
Ian and Tata

It was a very intimate wedding and only close family & friends where there to celebrate with Tata & Ian. The reception, Bascon's Farms in Sitio Guadalupe, Carpenter, Koronadal City. What I love about the couple is the sincerity they exudes and the simplicity that of the occasion. First, the venue was at Ian's family farm and it's not your typical wedding reception, no cake cutting, wine drinking and all those wedding receptions rituals and this made the wedding unique in its most simple way.
Friendship through the years......the string between me and ann.....CHYTZY

Comments