Katibawasan Falls......in less than 15 Minutes

Arrived around 11:45 A.M in the Island of Camiguin, but thanks to my able hired driver & guide, Kuya Chris, the moment I set foot in the island I get to put EXPLORED in one of my Camiguin's bucket list.
Katibawasan Falls


Yes Katibawasan Falls!Katibawasan Falls is a waterfalls located five kilometers southeast of Mambajao at the foot of Mt. Timpoong in the island of Camiguin. It measures about 250 feet which cascades to a rock pool surrounded by ground orchids, wild ferns, trees and boulders. Ice cold water provides an ideal summer splash to bathers and picnickers. The falls tumble down into a green pool, ideal for a refreshing swim. Giant ferns decorate the surrounding land, carpeting for space with huge trees and dropping vines. Rock picnic tables, seats and cookout facilities are available for use. Considered as one of the treasured gifts nature has bestowed Camiguin, the falls is maintained by the province and visitors are expected to pay a minimal entrance fee of P15.00.


With my growling stomach, I have to have my photo taken and have to go near the pool area of the falls. Getting down the pool area, a family is having a picnic and Waaah can't help it their grilled pork makes me hungry.

Comments