EAT,PRAY,LOVE

Welcome to my local version of Eat, Pray, Love. It will be a three part series for the love month. How a broken heart leads me to a passion that made me fall in love with.
It needs to be broken.......

.............to be whole again and better

First know about Elizabeth Gilbert around 2008 while watching Oprah. Her book is one chosen to be that month’s Oprah’s Book Club. I got the book on March 20, 2009 but did not have the chance to read it, until I got my heart broken again.
A movie of the same title, starring Julia Roberts was shown late 2010, but did not watch it at that time, because I was not able to finish reading the book yet. Got the chance to watch the movie last December 2011, when it was shown in HBO.
This time I’ll be writing my very own, local version of EAT, PRAY, LOVE experience that I did in the 2nd Quarter of 2010 to find myself after getting my heart broken…….

Comments