An Inspiration.....My Advocacy

After a whole day of no internet connection at home, finally I am back in the World Wide Web, while reading some of the blogs I follow, I was inspired to continue with my passion to travel. http://www.looneyplanet.net/2012/03/glampacking-solo-101-for-adventurous.html#more inspired me to travel and write about it.
I had this blog for seven months, and finally I found what I want to inspire, those small town ladies like me who has a thirst for travel. That one need not be an heiress or a celebrity to travel, all it need is the passion to explore and the willingness to learn new things along the way.
I hope to inspire others that if want are determined go somewhere we can all start in our own backyard. And yes I am starting in my hometown, province, region, country and later the rest of the world!!!!! 
where will be my next destination?

Comments