Chasing Lights at Patapat Viaduct

Got this photo from:Wikipedia



Arrived in Pagudpud past 5 P.M. but still we have high hopes that we can still see the beauty of Patapat Viaduct. Patapat viaduct is about 30 minutes drive from Barangay Saud, where we are staying for the night. 
While inside the car, I am praying that please let me see it even for a minute, as we passed by Hannah's Beach Resort, I see in the distance Mr. SUN getting ready to set. With high hopes that in a few seconds as we get from one curve to another along the valleys of Northern Luzon I'll be seeing the French Riviera of the Philippines.
Mr. SUN ......wait lang......let us have at least a few shoots

First there was light.......

......the next there was darkness
WOOOOOOOOOOH, could I have prayed for 30 more minutes, I could have explored it more, but I am thankful for a minute that we were able to chase the lights of Mr. SUN in Patapat viaduct. 
According to Wikipedia, Patapat viaduct is elevated 31 meters over sea level, is 1.3 km concrete coastal bridge that connects the Maharlika Highway from Laoag, Ilocos Norte to the Cagayan Valley Region. It rises along the town's coastal mountains, which is the starting point of the Cordillera Mountain Range that snakes through Northern Luzon. It is the 4th longest bridge in the Philippines.
It has been a long day for us, but happy and satisfied that I have seen one of the great engineering construction in the country.
So till my next trip, and I say, It is more Fun Seeing Patapat Viaduct!!!

Comments