Camiguin in a Flash

Arrived in Benoni Port at exactly 12:30 N.N. and upon getting down the ferry I saw a placard with my name on it.LOL Failed to take a photo with it. 
First glimpse of Camiguin....Old Volcan 



I highly recommend Kuya Chris if you are visiting Camiguin, the best driver, tour guide and photographer. It was mid noon when but because he was aware that we are leaving the following morning. He squeezed in a quick visit to Katibawasan Falls before taking us to Mambajao for lunch.







As we drove around the island, I felt so relax with fresh wind and beautiful greenery on one side and a clean blue sea on the other. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SUPER HAPPY
I can really say it was a beautiful start for an island getaway.

For Multi-Cab Service around Camiguin:
Contact Kuya Chris at  0921-5637788. I can assure you of a great service, it is the only way I can show my gratitude to him.

More Mai Wanders!!!
Travel Date: September 23, 2011

Comments