Home Away From Home: Pabua's Cottages

When shopping we do have "best buys," when I am on the road I have my "best finds."
Travelling means being away from the comforts of our own homes, so as much as I want to have the comfort that I get when I am at home, the price of an accommodation matters a lot. 
Pabua's Cottages in Brgy. Yumbing, Mambajao, Camiguin is one of my best finds when it comes to accommodation.

BEST FINDS for......
LOCATION
Located just accross Paras Beach Resorts, the jump off point to White Island. Pabua's Cottages do have boat and guide who can bring you to White Island.
ACCOMMODATION
Ours is an AC room with two single beds, a toilet & bath, and cable T.V., and a small terrace that opens to the garden. And the place is clean.
PRICE
A room for two cost Php 700.00 only for an overnight stay.
STAFF
Very accommodating, you can asked any member of the family and they are very willing to assist you in any way, like me, on my plan to White Island. But unfortunately, I was not able to go because of the weather.







Staying in Camiguin, have it with Pabua's Cottages. For family, they have a small house, complete with a kitchen, living area and bedrooms. It can be a home away from home for you.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the nice review. We recently have a new website: www.everyoneweb.com/camiguin
    If you're interested please check our website. Also, through our website you can do an inquiry or a booking directly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Pabua's Cottages. I did have a relaxing time in your place. Keep it up & God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll link your website in my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Myra, we have a new and improved website. Please change it in your post. Thanks for your help. www.pabuascottages.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! We are going to Camiguin but we want to take it easy --- 2 days isalnd tour instead of 1 day kasi we are staying for 3 days. Yong 3rd day for White Beach & Mantigue Island. Any suggestion how we go about it coz lahat ng na-read ko 1 day island tour lang. Salamat sa help. Fr. zap28ph@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment