Home Away from Home: Sychar Garden Hotel, Davao City

Asked me for my ultimate Travel Buddy, no other than the woman who brought me to this  world, my Mama Dora.
with my ultimate Travel Buddy, Mama Dora
 In Davao City for an early flight to Iloilo City. It was an unexpected trip, someone from my Mama's side of the family died, so we are off to Iloilo to attend the burial.
Left General Santos City around 4:00 P.M., it was a little late when we arrived in Davao City. We decided to stay in Sychar Garden Hotel.
Dinner for us
Sychar Garden Hotel is located in the heart of Davao City at J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City. The hotel is a bit old, so don't expect too much with the accommodation. We're here for a night, we just need a place to have a good rest. The Cable T.V. in our room is not working so we have to do with only one channel.
My bed
Good thing with Sychar Garden Hotel is it's location, their restaurant is open only until 9:00 P.M, but just outside the hotel, there are fast food chains and cafes that are open 24 hours.
It is still a home away from home.
Travel Date: November 29, 2011
Travel Buddy: Mama Dora

Comments