An Experience to Remember: A Recharge

Arrived in Centro Proper, Brgy. Dlumay, Malapatan, Sarangani Province past 11:00 A.M. 
We still manage to SMILE
Hungry & tired, the TEAM prepared to have lunch, we have a "baon" of fried fish and boiled eggs for the whole team, while each were asked to have their own cooked rice.
HUNGRY?
After having our lunch, we all looked for a place to have rest or siesta. We decided to leave for the next Sitio by 3:00 P.M, when the sun is not so hot anymore.



Mine is a "kubo" behind a house, I just lay their with my backpack as my pillow. And just before 2:00 P.M, we bought instant 3 in 1 coffee, from the sari-sari store to have my doze of an afternoon coffee.

WOOOOOOOH! Now I have recharge and ready for that long walk ahead.....


PASAKAY sabi ng BAG
More TO COME....

Comments