Tinuy-an Falls is Beyond Compare

Tinuy-an Falls is a falls like no other. I read a lot of blogs calling it the Niagara of the Philippines, but I say it is Tinuy-an of the Philippines.
We arrived in Bislig City around 3:30 in the afternoon, being an adventurous family, we still continue to our next destination, Tinuy-an Falls. It is located in Brgy. Burboanan, Bislig City.



MAGICAL.....


Tinuy-an Falls is a multi-tiered waterfalls. It was already past 4:00 P.M. when we arrived, we just went around and enjoy the majestic beauty set before us, as sunlight comes to its descent.


It was a quick visit but Tinuy-an made a mark on me, that I no longer call it Niagara of the Philippines. 
I bid GOODBYE TINUY-AN, you are beyond any comparison

Mode of transportation in the area.....SKYLAB

More Mai Wanders!!!!!
Travel Date: April 18, 2012
Travel Buddies: D'Group

Comments