Bath Time in Adela is "Kabo" Time, A Life

View from the Second Bath
Rustic way of life, that is what we have in Adela. It was breather for me, who once lived a life of push buttons, easy and fast.
There are three bath sites in the place where we stayed. LOL 
First Bath
First Morning ing Adela

We passed by farm lots, each carrying water containers for drinking water
A few meters from where we stayed. You have to bring "kabo" dipper and "galonan" or a container, to get water from a well. If you want to take a bath, go there very early, as it gets crowded because it is the nearest one to the households around.

Second Bath
That's ME taking a bath with trusty ORANGE "KABO"

Miya doing her laundry
 I love taking a bath here, not as crowded as the first one. I do my laundry here, it has a "bomba," that you have to pump to get water. It was owned by one family, but nice enough to let us used it.
Our cute friend, relaxing meters away from where we bathe
DONE....
Third Bath
RESPONSIBILITY
Getting our drinking water
 We go here everyday to get water, potable water. It is an enclosed water reservoir, safe for drinking. It is the farthest of the three, but the safest I believed.
On our first night, we went their to bathe and get water.
It is a Community, one we do not get to experience in a busy city
Mai Lessons:
Life gives us surprises, the kind of life I experienced in Adela is so familiar. It is my childhood, growing up in my family's farm, playing with my Lolo Pedro in the "sapa" and catching crabs with my sister in the "bobon" or well. Experiencing it once again is a BREATHER!
WE CAN ALWAYS GO BACK, IF WE WANT TO......BREATH
Date: May 15-20, 2012
Place: Adela, Poro, Camotes Group of Islands, Cebu

Comments