A Day of Beauty & Health with Twin Angels

Taking a break from baking, I visit my Twin Angels. Yes they're twins and beauty angels. Been going to their facial center for 3 years now, I am always satisfied with their services.
Through the years, it is not just about staying beautiful & healthy physically that I got from with twins, but they were also instrumental, in making my spiritual life stronger.
Been to a lot of facial care center around General Santos City, but it is only with Twin Angels, that I found the real meaning of beauty.


We spent the whole lot of our afternoon with chitchats, while of course having my facial treatment.


After my facial, we had our afternoon snacks of fruits; camote, rambutan, kiat-kiat & mango.
Thanks a lot to my Twin Angels for making me beautiful inside and out. You are indeed my Twin Angels.
Date: February 4, 2013
Place: Twin Angels Facial & Body Center, Capareda Street, General Santos City

Twin Angels Facial & Body Center
Capareda St, Lagao, General Santos City
Contact;
Janice-0928-312-8882
Janet - 0929-808-4536

Comments