Our Consuelo Experience, Goodbye Camotes Island

Stranded and ended up staying in Santiago for a night. Manong driver knocked on our door at exactly 3:30, on time talaga si Kuya. In the cold morning, nakasakay na kami ni Sissy sa motor on our way to Consuelo Port, and VIOLA! Ang dami ng tao......
D'"Claudine-Tulfo Scene", ang bastos na Cashier.....
It was fun. Why? because me & sissy reminisced on our "buwis-buhay" moments every after class during highschool, where we have to climbed bus windows to get a seat going home. After 12 years, ito naman kami, nagstastratigize how to get a ferry ticket, "linya ka dito, line ako sa kabila, kung sino mauna, GO!" And we did, yong walang sabi-sabi, biglang nawala ako, only to find out later ni Sissy, I was able to get our names listed sa manifest and first page pa! Hahaha, di pa rin daw pala ako nalalaos sa agawan and siksikan.
wa-poise moment(Thanks Sissy)
We even got student's discount on fare! It was Sissy's turn na pumila and magbayad ng ticket. I gave her my Driver's Licence and she got her School I.D for proof of our names as listed in the manifest.(only in the Philippines, una ang names sa boat manifest before ang ticket) Lax talaga si Kuya Cashier, just because school I.D. yung na una hindi tiningnan yung 2nd I.D, kaya naman we got an extra cash for two instant coffee and bread for our tummy fill. We just keep telling ourselves, na hindi naman kami nanloko, dahil students naman kami, Sissy is a Med. student sa South Western University & me is a Law student in MSU General Santos, so tama lang na we get those discounts.
FINALLY

EXCITED lang lahat makauwi and balik ng Cebu mainland
After getting our ferry tickets, we have to wait for 3 hours for the ferry. Overall, Camotes  is an island of life. And I promise to be back!!!!
GOODBYE for now, but I will be back!
More Mai Wanders!!!!
Travel Date: May 21, 2012
Travel Buddy: Sissy

Comments