Pitcher Plant Farm

Pitcher Plant Farm is my home away from home for my post birthday trip early this year to Malaybalay, Bukidnon. Booked their Studio Accommodation through Agoda, for Php 4,500, it's a two days, two nights stay. Price is fair enough for the kind of accommodation and comfort we had. There were three of us, each just spent Php 1,500.00 each for a two-days stay.
We took the 8:00 A.M. Rural Tours Bus from Tacurong City, estimated time of arrival is around 2:00 P.M., but with road constructions along Carmen, North Cotabato, we arrived in Malaybalay City past 4:00 P.M. I am so grateful to Mr. Volker for his patience, for waiting  at the city bus terminal. He even cancelled his afternoon meeting because I informed him that our ETA is 2:00 P.M.
You can asked Mr. Volker if you want to have their shuttle service. For those coming from Davao City or Tacurong City,  Brgy. Kalusungay is about 5 kilometers from Malaybalay City. One has to take a multi-cab from the bus terminal to Pitcher Plant Farm. But those coming from Cagayan de Oro, just asked the bus driver to drop you at Brgy. Kalusungay Barangay Hall.
The Studio Accommodation;

My bed.....
 
What made our stay more interesting is I got my self acquainted with pitcher plants. And I got hooked, I will tell you you how in my coming post. Even cried over it,hahaha.
We had dinner inside our room. The kitchen got all the basics; a rice cooker, oven toaster, bread toaster and water heater. If travelling with the whole family, you can go to the nearby market and cook your own meal.
And since its a post birthday trip, I just have to have my birthday gift.
I had a good night sleep on our first night, it feels like home, the weather is so close to the coolness we have in Tupi.
Pitcher Plant Farm is located at Purok 2, Brgy. Kalusungay, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon.
More Mai Wanders!!!!
Travel Date: February 22-24, 2013
Travel Buddies: Twin Angels

Comments