Good Morning at Pitcher Plant Farm

Woke up early and had my morning devotion outside our studio room. The breeze was cool, or should I say so cold, as I reflect and pray to God for blessing me the opportunity to travel and experience this beautiful morning.
 

I arranged the night before with Mr. Volker that we will have breakfast at the farm, and we will have it by 6:00 A.M. And yes, breakfast was delivered at exactly 6:00 A.M. We had chorizo and egg for breakfast with freshly squeezed "kalamansi" juice. And of course I had coffee, well its complimentary at the farm, just asked, and they send it straight to your room.


After breakfast, we prepared and get ready to explore Malaybalay. 
 

The multi-cab recommended by Mr. Volker was not available so he advised us to just walk to the highway, from there we get take a multi-cab to the city proper. 

More Mai Wanders!!!


Comments