My Saturdate!

Soon my hands will be fuller with activities, so I am taking every opportunity that I get to spend with my little brother. But of course it should always be business and fun.
Wander Soles
And so we're off to the Tuna Capital, General Santos City. Our first stop for the day is a meet-up with a Krave client, to deliver Krave Minerale Make-up orders, at Jollibee Mabuhay, yup I am one of the distributors of Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals in SOCSARGEN Area.
Next is Kristan's to replenish my VMobile Wallet, then finally to Veranza KCC Mall. At Veranza, first thing we did; claim our Veranza Gift Coupon - got it after buying browie his birthday gift last August. It's a Php 300.00 worth of free meal from Giligan's Restaurant. 
The supposed Yellow Cab lunch is now at Giligan's, hmmm I'll be saving 300 pesosesssss, kaya let's go na sa Giligan's.


Giligan's Lunch: Garlic Fried Chicken and Seafood Pasta in red sauce
After lunch, I just have to make a visit to my favorite place, NBS. Yep, reading is my first love, kaya naman its a must every time I am in the city. National Book Store got a big sale this month, kaya naman super happy to find one of the many "my must have books" on sale at 50% off. Its Jenni Epperson's Fashion+Food
Excited to do some of the Fashion+Food inspirations
After satisfying my book lust......it is now browie's turn.....TOYS. But there is a big change with my little big browie, he no longer go and get what he wants, he now looks at the price tag and check on his money. 
I got my book, browie had his toy.....its browie's must do when we go without Mama and Papa.....buy them pasalubong. With tired soles, I told him that we just buy pizza from Pizza Hut.
While waiting for our pizza, browie got hold of my point and shoot and started taking photos of me. Kaya naman I can have my OOTD, toink, hahaha, para naman I can show the hounds tooth TOMS' shoes I bought from  Rica;Ang Kaladkarin, for her travel fund.

Got our pizza, and we're off going home. Saturdate with browie made the end of my week exciting. Hoping for more SATURDATES!!!!!

Comments