Chicken Dance:Sunday Lunch at Max's

It is my first post on Chicken Dance. I called this series Chicken Dance because my siblings (Sissy & Browie) becomes giddy and they both start a "kilig" dance similar to those cute chicken movements, every time they taste yummy food. I am not a food blogger nor a food expert. I just want to share to you our chicken experience around SOCSKSARGEN, the Philippines and the world!!!!!!
And all my chicken quest is with Sissy or Browie or both of them. And for our first it is at Max's. Max's first and only branch to date, is at SM City General Santos.
For this Chicken Dance, we have Mama with us. After attending a Sunday service, were off to Gen. San. to buy for Browie's graduation attire. Lunch is at Max's all three of us choose the their Basic Meal. A combination of Max's quarter Fried Chicken, a choice of newly-steamed rice, with Caramel Bar and a glass of Iced Tea all for Php 181.50 only.

Max's is known for their fried chicken. It is so juicy.And it got a Chicken dance from Browie. We all felt so full after our lunch. Our Max's experience is indeed "Sarap Kapiling."

More Mai Wanders!!! 

Comments