Baking brings Me to Places......

I LOVE WHAT I DO. Leaving my 8-5 job gave me the chance to explore, literally explore new places.
After my cupcakes and cake adventure, on the same day I have my hands full for the next day orders of desserts and pica-pica for the anniversary and quarterly meeting of T'boli Pawnshop. 
 T'boli Pawnshop is located in Poblacion, T'boli, South Cotabato. Delivery is done passing through Koronadal City, Banga and Surallah. T'boli is a mining town, along the way we passed by small scale ball mills. A few years back with clamor of No to Mining advocates, the town started to convert to agricultural industries where big companies like Dole Stanfilco and Sumifro start planting bananas and pineapples.

Municipality of Surallah's round ball
The meeting is at the residence of Tito Hilario and Tita Glenda Octaviano, located at the junction of Poblacion, T'boli.
while waiting for the meeting to end Tita Glenda serve us puto at dinuguan
After the meeting, we decided to visit my  maternal relatives in Guinsang-an, Sto. Nino. Sto. Nino is one of the rice granary town of South Cotabato.
Rice fields of Sto.Nino
With a day full of experiences, who would not love it?
More Mai Wanders!!! 

Comments