Mooon Cafe, KCC Veranza General Santos City

It is examination day and it is a foodie day for me, Browie and Miya Bird. From Koronadal City we took YBL Non-Stop Aircon bus, regular fare is Php 95.00 and for student it is Php85.00.
We got to Veranza around lunch and my choice Mooon Cafe. We went Mexican with our choices. Starting with; Chimichanga for Php115.00, Browie had Mexican Baby Back Ribs for Php240.00, Miya had Chicken Mozarelle Melt Php180.00and I had Mooon Steak for Php185.00. We also ordered a pitcher of Sun Cooler for Php115.00 and a glass of Mango Shake for Php60.00.








Mooon Cafe stays true to its Mexican theme, from its interior to their waiters wearing flamingo skirts. Lunch is both exciting and filling. Their Mexican Baby Back Ribs is sooo big that we have to help Browie with it. Chimichanga is something new to my palette but I love the subtle mix of spices.


We did enjoy another examination day lunch.

Comments