Puting Bato, Calumpang your gateway to Balut Island

That weird feeling, and for the first time I felt it, I decide not to push with my Balut Island trip. I spent the whole night  at Puting Bato, Calumpang, General Santos City waiting for M/L Sabhan to leave for Balut Island, but around 4:00 A.M. I made the decision not to go.
Puting Bato is one of the two pier for "lantsa" and boats going to Balut Island. From Polytechnic Junction we took a Tambler jeepney, got down at PenBank Calumpang, took a tricycle going to Puting Bato. 


Breads for baon on the 8 hours boat ride


Cargoes to be loaded







At 4:00 A.M. Maya and I braved our way through Puting Bato to the National Highway to wait for tricycle to go to General Santos city center. Before heading home, we had a super early breakfast at McDonalds National Highway.


Comments