My Friend Tina Got Hitched

I am in an age when friends are either getting married or christening their kids. And this time my beautiful friend Tina got hitched to Ian. They been boyfriend-girlfriend for seven years and finally they said their "I dos" at Our Lady of Miraculous Medal Parish in Banga, South Cotabato.





I did the cupcakes buffet for the reception, so I got the chance to explore FB Hotel while waiting for our friends to go to the church. FB Hotel is the newest and by far the best hotel in Koronadal City. FB Hotel is located in Alunan Ave., Koronadal City beside Phoenix Gasoline Station.



I say it is one of the most beautiful wedding I have attended. Because I felt and seen how Tin and Ian gave their time to be hands on  to every details of their wedding. I have to share that Tin even made the paper lace for the 5-tier cupcake stand.

I smile and pray for the new chapter in my friend's married life. 

Comments