Dumaguete City: Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries

My sister got only one wish for her birthday, Sans Rival and Silvanas of Dumaguete, and since we were in Cebu for her birthday, we just have to grant her wish. 
We went through the 5 hours of travel to buy our special gift. Finding Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries shop is easy. Located along Rizal Boulevard, the blue and white building transports you to Greece in a way. When we got there, a long line of patrons and first timers were all excited to get these sweet treats, that becomes synonymous to Dumaguete City.








Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries has been baking these quality treats since 1977. And as I take my first bite in it, I knew right away the answers to my "whys and hows." It is deliciously crunchy with the right level and sweetness in every bite.

Comments