Koronadal City: McCoy's Grill

We LOVE BURGERS! For a time now, I have been convincing our little Browie to come with me and try McCoy's Grill. Finally I was able to drag him to erase the disappointment within him, that there was no practice for their school recognition.
McCoy's Grill got an American diner vibe. Walls are covered with messages all over. They even got a champion board were names of those who won their McCoy's challenge were written.
We came close to lunch time, so we ordered; Browie had McCoy's Burger and I had Chicken Philly Cheese Steak. McCoy's Burger comes with a glass of iced tea and fries. According to little Browie, it is a "sulit" burger because it has a sunnyside egg, pickled chili  and cucumber, fried onion rings and a juicy patty. My Chicken Philly Cheese Steak is a winner as well, it was very filling. And very evident is that they did not compromise the taste, I can savor the spices that comes with it.
McCoy's Grill is breather in the fast food chains around Koronadal City, it gives us foodie a taste of what a real burger should be. Located in Abad Santos St. Koronadal City, a block away from Mang Gorio.










Comments