Nanettes Cake Creations’ Sylvanas

Slyvanas is one those bake goodies that entails patience in baking. That it even became synonymous with Dumaguete City. A visit to the city means falling in line and wait for your turn to buy sylvannas.
In one of my visit to SM City General Santos City, I came across the newly opened stall of Nanettes Cake Creations. There I saw a chiller full of sylvanas that come in a variety of flavors; classic, ube, chocolate, mango, red velvet, mocha and cookies and cream.
I am not in the position to compare how at par with that of Dumaguete’s sylvanas was Nanettes’ but it did satisfy my cravings for sylvanas. Nanettes’ meringue is thicker and I highly recommend keeping it chilled to maintain its crunch. A box of six assorted flavor sylvanas is Php 160.00.




Nanettes Cake Creations is located at the Ground Floor of SM General Santos City infront of BDO.

Comments