Proverbs 16:19


When we asked God for help, he knows when and how to give us that help. Past weeks has been a struggle for me, but I feel so blessed to have gone through it without destroying myself. 
Curious? It's a very petty matter but in a way tend to let my day go bad. Just this morning, while watching Bo Sanchez' Kerygma TV, it talk about how PRIDE destroys us.
Just as the new school year starts, one of my angels in Aurora's Kitchen went fulltime in her senior highschool. I prayed that I will find a new one that will help Ate Magie in the day to day work. The Lord blessed me with one, but then that blessing came to teach me and test me.
She was so difficult to deal with all the time, teaching her how to do things right comes to her as being angry. And she will tend to do what she wants without following the instructions given to her. On the day Me and Mama were about to leave for Iloilo City, she told Mama that she and her two children will go home. Mama told her that as a mother she has to think of her children and if she leaves, she has to let her children stay so they can go to school. And I then shared to her how pride can lead us to destruction.
Monday came, not expecting her but then she came to work again. But then her old self was still looming, and working with her becomes hard for Ate Magie and Ate Nene. Thursday, I wanted to tell to stop working and go home, but then Ate Nene told me not, I have to wait that she will be the one to leave. And every day I pray, the I will be guided. Today, Sunday, one of her daughter left home with all her things.
Yes. It was Ate Nene. She became an instrument for me not to be the one to tell someone to leave work. It was God, working through the people around us, all we have to do is to vigilant to the things we listened to.
Proverbs 16:19 "Pride leads to destruction, and arrogance to downfall." What ever that person will do in the future I continue to pray that she will be guided with what is right and to learn the lessons life gives her. But one of her daughter, still decides to stay with us.

Comments