ND Series: DMD Chikaan Food Corner

ND Series are posts on the different food hubs in NDSM and NDMU Complex. The complex is dotted with snack houses and restos that are student friendly.
DMD Chikaan Food Corner, is located in the NDMU Complex, from the gate entrance ND Siena campus, NDMU complex is on the left side of the gate. I came to know about DMD from our Ate Nene, for their burgers were reasonably priced.
Examination day is my time to wait and fetched Browie from school. On the second day of their 2nd Periodical Exam, I brought and waited for him, since I am doing errands of my monthly bills. Done with errands, I still have an hour to wait for the Browie. I went to DMD Chikaan Food Corner, to buy Browie his after exam snacks but I ended up ordering the Charcoal Roasted Coffee.
I ordered Cheese Burger with Egg at Php 47.00 for take-out and a cup of Charcoal Roasted Coffee at Php 30.00. Their menu has rice meals, soft-served ice cream, cold drinks and burgers. I was able to take a few bites of the burger and I can say that it's the real thing, no extenders, making it a good choice. For the coffee, I am not a fan of 3-in-1 coffee, I was just curious what a charcoal roasted coffee.
DMD Chikaan Food Corner is perfect for students with its student friendly prices.


Comments