Travel Diary 2016: A Walk Around Gloria's Fantasyland

One of the things that get me so excited about our Dapitan trip is to be able to experience the Haunted Mansion of Gloria's Fantasyland. We arrived in Dapitan City, Thursday afternoon and it was a rainy afternoon.
We went to Gloria's Fantasylang after our early dinner at Manay's Kamayan, which is a few steps away from Gloria's Fantasyland. When we got there, there is not much people around except those having dinner at the restaurants inside. No kids running around as I expect it to be just like what I saw on T.V.
Near the entrance is a beautiful fountain welcomes visitors
We visited Nov. 4, Halloween fever is not yet over
Behind us is the ticket booth, a mushroom ticket booth
Off we go, walking around the complex is free
Inside Gloria's Fantasyland there are; restaurants, a grocery and department store, carnival and adventure rides and "the haunted mansion." We walked around, until Miya and I got into the ticket booth of "the haunted mansion." There we learned that all rides were closed for the night because of the weather. In times like this, I was disappointed, but then I can't just sink into its pit, I will always find a way to make it a better first night in a new place.

Then I realized that it was good that we have to go back to Dipolog to rest for the night. After more than 12 hours on the road, Lolo Boy needed a break and rest from a day of driving.

Comments