Koronadal City: Baked by Sasha

Baked by Sasha has been on my foodie radar for a time, until finally I have the perfect excuse to visit and try it. It is quaint and cozy cupcakery cafe tucked in a corner space of South Cotabato Gymnasium and Cultural Center.
The timing is just perfect to get Browie to come with me, not much negotiation needed, because it was on the last day of his final exams and he is HUNGRY. From ND Siena we just crossed the flyover and at the right corner facing the gymnasium is Baked by Sasha.
Browie didn't hesitate to enter, we were the only customer at that time. And since it was close to lunch time, we ordered their Spanish Rice Specials; I had the Pinatisang Baboy and Browie had the Pineapple Chicken both comes with a glass of House Blend Tea for only Php 85.00.
I find the serving size enough for one person and with the Spanish rice it is very filling. Even Browie who is more particular with the food he eats, said it taste good then change it to "it's delicious Ate," and let me have a spoonful to try. I remember the time we tried a buffet place that's no longer in operation in Koronadal City, after we had lunch, he told me not to write about it, in his word " when you have nothing good to say Ate, better not to write about it." 
Baked by Sasha is all homemade baked goodies that taste really good. I do baked and I knew when it is baked with much love and passion, Baked by Sasha had it.









Comments