Breakfast Place in General Santos City

Billeted in a hotel, finding breakfast comes easy since most hotels have complimentary breakfast. But when your in hospital for three days, and being a breakfast person, I have to find a place where I can start to fuel my day. Here are the three breakfast places we have tried;
Taps and Mix Santiago Operated by: Saute Cuisine
Located in SAFI Building along Santiago Boulevard is this 24 hours breakfast place. We ordered the Tapa, Tocino and Malasugue Combo Meal priced at Php 85.00. Mama finds the Malasugue Combo Meal delicious and very filling. 




I Love Taps atbp.
It is a breakfast heaven for me, because of the vibe you get as you enter thier place. Cozy place for any tired soul, like for me and Browie who were both sleepless the whole night at the hospital. We were re-energize for the whole day. We ordered; Beef Tapa, Garlic Chicken, Buffalo Wings and Garlic Malasugi for only Php 75.00 each. Located in Quirino St. corner Lapu-Lapu St.







7-Eleven
The Texas  grown convenience store has mushroomed around the city. It becomes a ready option for breakfast hungry people with it ready to heat combo meals. 


Comments