General Santos City: Hao Chuan Modern Chinese Cuisine

April and May got me and my family to explore the food spots of General Santos City. My parents get excited every time I reminded then that this certain date is their regular check-up with Dra. Nolasco. Because it means another food adventure for them.
Since I need to do some errands that day, Mama and Papa went straight to their check-up, while I had Browie come with me. After doing errands, I texted Mama that we will find a place to eat and order ahead so that when they come they can eat right away.
Finding a place to eat in SM City came so easy for Browie, since we almost tried all the restaurants around. There are atleast 3 restaurants left, and Hao Chuan is one of the three. Hao Chuan gave a Chinese courtyard vibe as we get sitted in the corner table. We ordered; Peking Chicken, Chopsuey and Shabu-Shabu. While waiting for our parents, Browie and I enjoyed our complimetary jasmine tea that made me so relax as I listen to the soft music.







Other than food, its ambience is a big thumbs up for me. Our orders were more than enough for a group of four, that we ended up taking home half of our orders. Hao Chuan serves modern Chinese cuisine. It is located at the 2nd Floor, Fountain Court, SM City General Santos City.

Comments