General Santos City: Lola Sisay Lunch Buffet

Call me a buffet addict, and I don't mind. I am a happy foodie when I get experience a buffet spread that keeps me going back to that buffet table.
Lola Sisay is one of the most affordable buffet place in General Santos City to date. No question because Lola Sisay is an institution when one talks of restaurants in the city. And with restaurants coming in these days, Lola Sisay remains to be the place for "Pinoy Dishes."
I first try Lola Sisay on April 1st, the day when Papa had that "blade accident," and we have to bring him to a surgeon. When Mama asked me for a place to eat lunch, late lunch to be exact, going to restaurants where you wait for your orders to cooked is not an option. Considering the situation at that time, I suggested Lola Sisay, because its a buffet and affordable at Php 299.00. 
Their buffet has three stations; the appetizers where the kinilaw really stands out for Browie on our second visit, the main course - a spread of Filipino dishes that taste like what our Lolas would prepare during big celebrations and the desserts - anything sweet will always be great to end any meal.
The second visit came 2 weeks after, this time with Browie during Papa and Mama's regular medical check-up. And Browie had it with the kinilaw, he keeps on coming to the appetizers station for the kinilaw. While for me, any thing that taste like homecooked meal will always be the best.













Comments

Post a Comment