Destajo Travellers Inn and Bugsay, a Night in Surigao City

Tired, hungry and sleepy, three words to avoid when travelling with family. By the time we found Destajo Travellers Inn in the city of Surigao, we were ready to simply rest our tired bodies. I for one, did not bother checking on the toilet and bath if everything is working, I reserved the place online based on the photos posted and some comments. When we checked in, I can feel that Sissy was hesitant to get the place, except that I find it unethical to cancel it at that time and look for a place to stay. At the front desk I manage to keep my cool because my parents and brother were hungry, so I decided to get two family rooms at the ground floor and paid for extra person. Papa asked around where we can have our dinner, and he was directed to Bugsay, just a few blocks from Destajo Travellers Inn.


Bugsay Seafood Restaurant is located along Surigao City Baywalk at Alilo Ensomo St.,Surigao City. It was a bit late when we arrived, we decided to order right away. What caught our attention was the interiors of the restaurant. Judging by how it look outside we did not expect a white and nautical blue interior makes the place look clean and relaxing. Sitting and waiting for our food gave me a time to savor in the evening sea breeze.














It was quick, night visit in Surigao City. At exactly 2:00 A.M. we checked out and went to Lipata Port of Surigao City.
with Papa and Mama at 2:00 A.M. inside Lipata Port


Travel Date: May 16, 2017
Travel Buddies: Family

Comments