A Taste of Larena’s Triad Restaurant in Siquijor for Lunch

Thanks to the one hour and a half RORO from Dumaguete City to Larena, Siquijor, I get to have my much needed sleep. Recharge and ready for adventure in the island of fire, Siquijor.
Arrived past lunch time, Larena’s Triad Restaurant tops my list of places to eat in Siquijor. From the port of Larena, Larena’s Triad Restaurant is hard to miss, with its white big dome on top of Larena. When we got to the restaurant, most of the guests were done with their lunch, leaving the whole place all to ourselves.

Larena Triad Restaurant is the best way to start a Siquijor adventure. Siquijor is one of the easiest and fastest island provinces to navigate, with roads running around the island and a circumferential road that cuts at the center of the island. From the restaurant's viewdeck, one can see how beautiful the island of Siquijor is. With mountains and sea kissing and calling that adventurous spirit in me, I can’t wait for my adventure to start.








Lunch for a hungry foodie family are; French Fries, Nachos, Calamares, Bangus Sisig, Larena Express, Grilled Porkchop, Pizza and Halo-Halo. Food was delicious and a must try is the Larena express. I can’t help but encourage you to try everything when you visit, and I assured you everything tastes good.  And the staffs were very friendly and accommodating. Even the pizza, with its thin and crispy crust is perfect for me. Halo-Halo is another must try, it was a perfect ending for a very filling lunch.















Our Larena Triad experience did not end with lunch, because they do a have bakery on top of that mountain. And the challah bread is a must try, it was really good that I ended up looking for a recipe and tried making it home, but it was not as good as that of Larena’s triad Restaurant.
Larena Triad Restaurant is a must when you are in Siquijor.
Table Date: May 22, 2017

Table Buddy: Family 

Comments