The Brew Project PH Lunch with High school Friends

"High school life oh my highschool life how exciting kaysaya......" High school friends will always be the kind of friends with whom you will always feel you know that person no matter how long you have not seen each other.
The chance to meet and catch.up with them will always be special. With Angel around and Mama Bingbing free with the help of our Titas of Koronadal chat group, we were able to set a day to catch up and made "chika" for hours, 8 hours to be exact.
Curious about this new coffee shop in town, I suggested that we'll have it at The Brew Project PH. It specializes in third wave coffee, I asked their barista about it, and he told me that they used locally produced coffee bean of single origin, from Mt. Apo, Bukidnon and Matutum. Just then I realized that a third wave coffee is a guilt free coffee. In my experience, I had this thing for coffee that it came to a point that I get headaches and feels sluggish without having 5 cups of coffee per day. Back then I don't mind paying much for a cup of coffee, until I a watch a video of Chinkee Tan. I was able to discipline myself to have 2 cups of coffee a day, and to buy it from a homegrown coffee shop.
The Brew Project PH for me is my guilt free coffee shop, as a consumer it made me feel better that in every cup, I was able to help that coffee farmer. During our visit, I wanted to try their cold brew, but the 18 hours is not done yet. I opted to try the V60 with Bukidnon beans and it was the kind of coffee that I love, smooth but strong.
Talked so much about coffee, The Brew Project PH also offers a wide selection of main dishes, appetizers and desserts. We were there for lunch, we had; Pork Sinigang for Php 180.00, Oven Baked Ribs in Sweet BBQ for Php 365.00, Pinakbet for Php 165.00 and Caramel and Almond Cheesecake for Php 250.00. The Pork Sinigang did stand out for me, I love that "asim sarap" that would make you feel "kilig." I find their selection very affordable with its serving sizes that's good for 3-4 persons.










Good food and good friends plus a good coffee made our friends catch-up lunch lasted for more than 3 hours. 
Table Date: October 28, 2017
Table Buddies: Roelyn and Rocelyn

Comments