My Day and RBAI’s Denim Party

It was a bit crazy full day for me. Woke-up at 2:00 A.M. to bake and prepare sweets for RBAI’s Christmas Party. Yup, the bank orders baked goodies and sweets from me, every time they have celebration. Done with all the orders’ nitty gritty by 9:30 A.M. After the entire kitchen works, I went straight to Poblacion, the town’s center for a salon time. It is a must do this time, for the longest time I been planning to do it but then I just don’t have the determination to do it because I’d rather stay home and sleep. But because it’s the time of the year, when gatherings and social activities comes next after another, it’s must to pamper oneself. I had my hair wash, hot oil and blow dry to last till the evening activities that day.
2:00 A.M.

Almost done, mine guava pia with cinnamon streusels


Buhaghag hair.....

By 12:30, I am done with it; I waited for Papa pick me up, to attend RBAI’s regular BOD meeting. I have been with RBAI’s Corporate Secretary for more than 2 years, and it was quite a challenge at the start as I learn the ropes of dealing with the world of banking. Until I finally look forward for the monthly meetings because of the wisdom I get from my seniors. Our BOD meeting lasted until past 5:00 P.M. That gave enough time to change and rest for RBAI’s 22nd Anniversary and Christmas Party.
Off to RBAI's BOD meeting
It was a denim party. Everyone came donning the theme of the party. Good thing that I don’t have to arrange the desserts because the caterer did arrange the desserts. The party started with a prayer followed by a dinner, then the parlor games that were very fun because the oldies (stockholders and directors) were so game playing with the employees.
I love to share the message of Sir Angelo, the Chairman of the Board, that above all the core values of RBAI the most important of all is “that we believe in God.” He used a handkerchief to illustrate how God works in our life. He let a hanky stand on its own, it stand on its own because of the hand that slowly put it down and guide it to be a able to stand before that hand let go of it. God indeed is the mighty hand that guides and helps us stand where we are today. It is not us but GOD alone who can make all things possible. I feel so blessed to be part of RBAI’s family.
Dessert spread; ube macapuno, brownies, mini guava pie & ube leche flan

Me & Sissy




The seniors calling me to join their team for the parlor games.....






Having this business for our family is blessing, and having these people as family is more than just a blessing but a heavenly treasure.
The night ended past 10:00 in the evening, with Papa having a few drinks and Mama getting pissed knowing that he will drive us home means I need to drive that night. I feel grateful and blessed for this day. It made me see that with God’s guidance we can do a lot, that we can never be too busy but we will have enough time to every good intention that we have.

Events Date: December 18, 2017

Comments